GrainProc - live granular synthesis
- 2 Granular synthesizers running in parallel
- Waveform representation of the sound allowing you to touch where you want the sound source to be
- Sliders to control dry volume, wet volume, feedback level, and grain density
- Visual level monitors of the dry, wet and feedback levels
- Simple enough to be used with your feet! We discourage using your device with your feet, though it has been used that way for public performances!
GrainProc is a real-time granular synthesizer with which you can create new sounds and musical textures by affecting your voice, your instrument, or any input from AudioBus. 2 grain engines run in parallel, allowing you to layer two sounds and create rich textures, even as a solo performer!
Mayank SanganeriaOperating Systems
Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Year Released
$2.99 - convertPurchase App
VideosSearch YouTube for the GrainProc - live granular synthesis