apeMatrix Audio Unit Host
- 3 Matrix Audio
- 3 MIDI Matrix
- 10 Open Slots per Matrix (hosts up to 30 plugins)
- 2 Audio Bus Slots per Matrix
- 2 MIDI Bus Slots per Matrix
- MIDI Monitor
- MIDI Scale Filtering, Transpose etc…
- Control Manager (MIDI, Accelerometer, LFO, Scrub) for all Built-In Parameters
- Control Manager (MIDI, Accelerometer, LFO, Scrub) for all AUv3 (Audio Unit Plugins)
- Presets Manager and Morphing Pad
- Save Custom AUv3 Presets
- Session Saving/Load
- Save/Load View’s Frame in Presets
- Transport to sends host sync to Audio Unit plugins and IAA
- Integrated and configurable MIDI keyboard with scales
- Connections output and panning controls
- Post Dynamic Processor
- Audiobus and Inter-Audio App (Sender and Fx)
- Audiobus state saving
- Ableton Link
- Precise MIDI Clock In/Out
- AudioShare Compatible
- AudioCopy Compatible
- MIDI Manager: Virtual Midi and Network, 14 bit NRPN controllers
- File Manager, sharing common audio files via iTunes, Dropbox and AudioCopy etc…
- Variable Sampling Rate (up to 96 kHz)
- Variable Buffering Size
- Variable UI Color Schemes
apeMatrix is a unique AU/IAA routing tool that gives you total control over what you want to do and how you want to do it.
Holding true to the standard of apeSoft, apeMatrix continues to push the limits of possibilities in music creation. Automating almost every aspect of linked control, apeMatrix brings all your creation tools together and links them both in MIDI and audio. Letting you inject all your favorite FX both AU and IAA in a very easy and intuitive way. apeMatrix can also assign its Control Manager MIDI, Accelerometer, Scrub and LFO’s to modulate every built-in parameter and any parameter available inside the AUv3 (Audio Unit Plugins).
apeMatrix offers 10 slots on each of the three Matrix grids with 2 bus slots on each grid that make it possible to interconnect all 3 Matrix. The MIDI Patchbay also offers endless possibilities for MIDI routing and control in a similar grid design for both internal and external MIDI control. So you can send and receive MIDI and have ultimate control over where its routed.
Each Audio Connection on the grid has its own gain control. Just tap on the node and drag will give you the full range of volume control. Or use Mixer to controls the RAU output and automate them using apeSoft’s unique Control Manager MIDI, Accelerometer, Scrub and LFO’s to modulate every built-in parameter and any parameter available inside the AUv3 (Audio Unit Plugins).
Turn each slot on or off by a control switch on the Matrix or MIDI control. Control output, pan, mute and solo of each slot and Master output of each Matrix with the built in mixer control or MIDI control.
Route your sounds through all a series of FX or route multiple sounds through the very some FX. The possibilities are as endless as your creativity.