ModulAir Modular Polyphonic Software Synthesizer
ModulAir is a modular polyphonic software synthesizer for Microsoft Windows (VST) and Apple macOS (VST/AU) written in native C++ code for high performance and low CPU consumption.
ModulAir is a work in progress, unfinished, buggy, as of now with only a few quirky presets. Expect horrible things to happen. It is a clumsy unhandy complicated piece of software. You have been warned!
Anyway, ModulAir is currently in Beta stage. I am not sure if it ever reaches the General Availability stage since I am constantly adding modules and stuff to it.
The main features of ModulAir are:
- Fully modular architecture
- Up to 18 modules per patch
- 31 module types available
- Up to 64 voices polyphony
- TUN/SCL micro-tuning file import
- MIDI Learn – all parameters can be controlled by MIDI CC
- Double precision audio processing
Full Bucket MusicOperating Systems
Apple OSX, Windows 32 bit, Windows 64 bitCompatibility
Windows and macOS, 32 bit and 64 bit.Product Info