Moog Model 15 Modular Synthesizer
The Moog Model 15 App is the first Moog modular synthesizer and synthesis educational tool created exclusively for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch.
Each facet of the Moog Model 15 modular synthesizer has been meticulously recreated in this application to ensure the power and transcendent sound quality of each module remains intact. The character, harmonic complexity and mystique of the Moog Model 15s modules, from the legendary Moog 921–series oscillators and 904A Low Pass Filter, to the coveted 907 Fixed Filter Bank have been painstakingly preserved.
In order to develop the most immersive and expressive modular interface possible, the Model 15 App has been designed utilizing Apple’s new Metal technology. This ensures that all zooming, panning and modular patching throughout the application feels completely natural, something that would have been impossible otherwise.
The Model 15 App features both monophonic and 4-voice polyphonic operation is easily commanded via 4 seamlessly integrated controllers. Simple swipes and taps provide instant access to a traditional Moog keyboard, 1150 ribbon controller, 8-step sequencing arpeggiator and the award-winning Animoog keyboard with 22 built-in scales and polyphonic modulation capabilities.
Also included are extended features which expand the capabilities of the app beyond the traditional offerings of the hardware Moog Model 15. These include total MIDI integration, assignment for external control, use as a MIDI controller, dedicated Audio Bridge and MIDI Bridge modules, looping recorder module with overdubbing, a master ping-pong delay module and a new extension cabinet that includes additional amplifiers and voltage-controlled reversible attenuators that can be used for effects like ring-modulation.
Because the Model 15 App utilizes Apple’s Metal technology, only 64-bit devices are supported. Compatible devices include iPhone 5s or newer, iPod touch 6 or newer, iPad Air or newer, and the iPad Pro.
The Model 15 App requires iOS version 9.3.1 or later to work.
- Ships with over 160 unique presets
- Recreates the sound of a hardware Moog Model 15 modular synthesizer
- Easily share presets and recordings with anyone
- Tutorial patches to assist all experience levels
- Intuitive patching and cable coloring
- Support for landscape and portrait modes
- Voltage-controlled stereo ping-pong delay
- Expressive sequencing arpeggiator
- Moog 1150 Ribbon controller
- Real-time looping recorder with overdub and immediate sharing
- Up to two controllers on-screen (iPad only)
- Optional left-handed UI operation
- 3D Touch and Apple Pencil integration for after pressure
- Note-per-channel MIDI controllers
- Ableton Link
- Inter-App Audio and Audiobus
- MIDI Bridge and Audio Bridge
- 7 and 14-Bit MIDI
- MIDI Program Change
- Bluetooth LE MIDI controllers
- Typing keyboards for shortcuts and musical typing
- Support for AudioCopy, AudioPaste and AudioShare
New in Model 15 v1.1.1
- Integrated Audiobus 3 with full support for MIDI routing
- Added three new expansion packs to the store: Alien Systems, Mercurial Strategies and Sinfonietta Sintesi
- Added support for Allihoopa to the Recorder export feature (select through the SETTINGS -> SHARE panel)
- Added support for sending MIDI pitchbend and mod wheel with the appropriate controller wheels
- Fix for user preferences not being restored correctly when launched through Audiobus
- Added Restore Purchases functionality to the store
- Properly disable metal rendering of controllers when app goes to background
- Improved background audio compatibility with other apps
- Improvements to the recorder
- Updated AudioCopy SDK to v3.4
iPhone, iPadProduct Info
$29.99 USD - convert