Mersenne Melodic Percussion SynthesizerDescription
Mersenne is a melodic percussion synthesizer that combines two FM synthesis modules, a noise generator and a resonator. With simple operation, you can easily create a clear bell sound with complex attack sound.
New in Version 2
- Universal App : Optimized for iPad and iPhone
- Audio Unit Extensions (AUv3) compatible
- Support for Audiobus State Saving
- Exporting and importing of presets via Share extensions
- Add Swing parameter to the arpeggiator
- Improved MIDI mapping function
- Support for Bluetooth MIDI Devices
- Add Grain and Attack parameters to the Noise
* Tone A/B: FM Synthesis
* Noise + Filter
* Universal App
Optimized for both the iPad and the iPhone.
* Audio Unit Extensions (AUv3)
You can use in a host application that supports Audio Unit such as GarageBand.
* Inter-App Audio
You can stream live audio directly to other Inter-App Audio host applications.
* Audiobus support
You can stream live audio directly to other Audiobus-compatible apps. See https://audiob.us for more information.
* Ableton Link
Ableton Link is a new technology that synchronizes beat, phase and tempo of Ableton Live and Link-enabled iOS apps over a wireless network. See https://www.ableton.com/link/ for more information.
- Core MIDI, Bluetooth MIDI, Virtual MIDI, Inter-App Audio MIDI input
- MIDI Clock synchronization
- MIDI Controller Mapping
* Programmable Arpeggiator
You can easily create your own pattern.SpecificationsDeveloper
iceWorks, Inc.Operating Systems
Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Year Released
$7.99 - convertPurchase App