KQ MiniSynth is a powerful polyphonic modular synthesizer.
This app lets you create tones with module patching.
You can add/remove up to 100 modules freely as you want.
(Oscillators, Envelope Generators, Filters, and so on)
Of course it depends on your device's ability.
Modular system is also good for education use.
You can learn the role of various modules while patching those.
The Patch-Editing view supports zooming.
You can connect modules with taps easily.
70 Presets are included.
External and Virtual MIDI is Supported.
MIDI over Bluetooth LE is Supported (Act as a Central device).
Inter-App Audio is Supported.
Audiobus is Supported.
Ableton Link integration.
Includes an Audio Unit Extension (AUv3 Instrument).
This app implements the follow modules.
- Oscillator Type A (Frequency Modulation)
- Oscillator Type B (Pulse Width Modulation)
- Super Saw Oscillator
- Low Frequency Oscillator
- LFO Type B (Tempo Synchronization)
- White Noise Generator
- 4 Channel Mixer
- CV Mixer
- Voltage-Controlled Amplifier
- Sample-and-Hold Amplifier
- Envelope Generator Type A
- Envelope Generator Type B
- Inverting Circuit
- Logical And (Series Switch)
- Logical Or (Parallel Switch)
- Polyphonic Or Gate
- Maximum/Minimum Selector
- V/Oct Vibrator
- Keyboard Level Scaling
- Ring Modulator
- Voltage-Controlled Filter (LPF/HPF/BPF/BEF)
- Delay Effector
- Modulated Delay
- Reverb Filter (KQ)
- Reverb Filter (FreeVerb)
- Chorus Effector
- Loop Gate (Tempo Synchronization)
- 8 Step CV Sequencer
- 8 Step Gate Sequencer
- Mono To Dualmono
- Stereo To Mono
- Custom Controller
- Const Value
If you feel it sounds noisy, slow or stuttering, try to decrease polyphony, increase buffer size and reduce connected modules.