- 16 voice polyphony.
- Shape 2 oscillators with ADSR.
- 2 lfo modulation with ADSR (envelope, pitch or duty cycle).
- 3 oscillator mixing functions (add, subtract or multiply).
- Record on tape with infinite overdubs (save, load, import, export).
- Stereo delay.
- Resonant filter (low, band and high pass).
- Accelerometer parameter controller (Sphero).
- Mini linear sequencer with euclidean rhythm.
- Save/load synth parameter state.
- On screen 25 key stylophone style keyboard.
- AudioBus (http://audiob.us/).
- Inter app audio.
- Ableton link.
- CoreMIDI and iaa midi.
- Akai synthstation 25 compatible.
- MAPI audio copy.
- Soundcloud upload.
Shape is a polyphonic synthesizer allowing the user to draw the shape of the oscillator waveform. The positive side of the oscillator is represented by 32 blocks and the negative side is its mirror, generating all sorts of possible raw retroish sounds. Add effects like arpeggio, stereo delay and a resonant filter and record your sounds on a classic tape. Connect to other apps with audiobus, inter app audio and midi.