Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Jack Hertz

Topic: thingamagoop

Recommended Posts

the thingamagoops have oscillators just like any synth. on analog synths the oscillator that creates the actual tone you hear is called a vco or voltage controlled oscillator. the bleeps work a little differently so we'll just call it the main oscillator. instead of using a keyboard, the main oscillator in the thingamas is controlled by a photocell. here's what the waveform from the main oscillator looks like.

View full synthesizer

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this