100 Oscillator Drone Synth - How Many is Too Many?

I have proclaimed on many occastions what the world needs a 1,000 Oscillator synthesizer. That's what I am so happy to see this 100 Oscillator system that was hand-built by sam, AKA LOOK MUM NO COMPUTER, of the UK.

This was a pretty big undertaking, i lost my will to live at the start of the week the amount of soldering required nearly defeated me, but luckily obsessive persistance did the trick! it looks quite daunting but actually in concept its really simple, its literally just the same circuit over and over and over and ov......... the next job is to add an add on module which controls the overall pitch so you can use it as a massive bass line generator of a robot atmosphere in a movie sound track! you will see me in the video reaching around the back of the box to change the notes! all im doing is flicking the voltage switch on the power brick! haha. more info on the circuit and other info will be coming on my patreon within the next week if you really want to build one! or even a 10 oscillator synth with a filter and all that stuff.