The Forgotten Sanctuary by JIHEL
Co-produced in 1979 with Alien Circles Records, the first album of JIHEL is a collection of titles recorded between 1975 and 1979.
All tracks are shorter versions of titles played on stage.
Basic tracks recorded between 1975 and 1977 at Studio du Blanc-Mesnil, France.
Final recording and mixing during Winter 1978 at Intercontinental Studio, Le Blanc Mesnil, France.
Engineered by Norbert Deville and Xavier Reiter.
Mixed by JLHB and Norbert Deville.
Produced by JLHB and Xavier Reiter for Alien Circles Records.
Original LP mastered by Thomas Helm at Rêve Gravure, Paris, France.
(Instruments used on each track and production notes on the Word Document)
This release mastered in 2011 at Scoz Mastering Suite, Cœur de Beauce, France.
Artworks Collages by JLHB.
Sleeve Design by Graph'Hypnotic.
[ Ambient Electronic, 70s Berlin School Electronic, Experimental Electronic, Soundscapes ]
- 01. The Forgotten Sanctuary (11:34)
02. The Rounded Mounts (10:15)
03. Point Of Hallucinations (08:04)
04. Essence Of Stones (06:52)
05. Discovering Serenity (04:53)
Jean-Luc H. Berthelot and Xavier Reiter
Ambient, Berlin, Experimental
Compact Disc, Digital / Download, LP 33 1/3
Alien Circles Records / Somewhere In Time Records / Sillage Intemporel
- LP 1979 - Alien Circles Records (France)
- CD 2004 - Somewhere In Time Records (France)
- Digital Release 2011 - Sillage Intemporel (France)