Mécanique Des Limbes by BERTHELOT
- HQ version by DNA Production, February 2015, Russia.
- mp3 version by Murmure Intemporel, February 2016, France.
In French language, the word limbe (singular) represents the tangible in the fields of :
- Astronomy (the disk edge of a celestial body),
- Botany (the broad and flattened part of a leaf),
- Mechanical Precision (the circular or semicircular edge engraved of a measuring instrument).
In the plural, limbes, the word falls in both literary and psychological fields of abstractions. It becomes pale and dull (in speaking of a light), or it turns into uncertain states and touches the unconscious and the unreal.
If some people leave their dreams in the limbo of the awakening to better forget them, Berthelot strives to explore these limbo to facilitate the memory of his dreams. The sounds of Mécanique des limbes show this exploration in the uncertain states of awakening, where the real and the unreal are merged.
Recorded in January 2015 somewhere in France.
Sleeve desigh by Berthelot & Graph’Hypnotic.
[ Acousmatic, Abstract Electronic, Experimental, Electroacoustic, Post Concrete ]
01. Mécanique des limbes I (12:07)
02. Mécanique des limbes II (12:22)
03. Mécanique des limbes III (12:11)
04. Mécanique des limbes IV (12:08)
05. Mécanique des limbes V (08:10)
Jean-Luc Hervé Berthelot
Drone, Electroacoustic, Experimental, Field Recordings, Minimal, Musique Concrète, Noise
Digital / Download
Berthelot & Graph’Hypnotic