M.NOMIZED - Galdrastafir
" 1. Galdrastafir are Icelandic and appear from around 1400 through to 1800 (late middle-age to early modern period). Most are from the 17th century, and there are hundreds of them.
2. They borrow concepts from pagan times, from Vikings, from Norse / Nordic gods, myths and folklore, and from runic characters, but they also reflect issues current for their times and both pagan and Christian beliefs. It is likely that Galdrastafir gained popularity in Iceland after other symbols were seen in middle-age grimoires from mainland Europe.
3. Since 1800 CE, Galdrastafir have been drawn and redrawn, often in compilations, and on many occasions done with missing or added elements that change how they originally looked. "
1. Black Sand Grass 06:52
2. The Depths Of The Earth 06:27
3. Under An Icy World 10:09
4. The One That Springs 04:21
5. Aurora 09:00
6. Fire On Ice 04:57
7. The Hidden People 03:47
8. Waterfall And Golden Circle 15:00
M.NOMIZED : Synthesizers, Loops, Treatments, Programming, Soundscapes, Percussions.
Music composed and played by M.Nomized.
Recorded and mixed at Fraction Studio.
Cover by M.Nomized.
All rights reserved.
P.2018 FRACTION STUDIO.
Ambient, Minimal, Soundtrack
Digital / Download