Analog Hybrid Desktop Mono and 4-Voice with FX.
32 Knobs and 22 buttons... No Menu Diving!
60+ Modulation Sources and 35+ Destinations. All available simultaneously.
The next step in voice architecture
- Osc 1: Analog Saw Core with Wave-folding & PWM
- Sub Osc 1 with its own Low Pass VCF
- Osc 2: AnalogSaw Core with PWM, Sync and and FM
- Osc 3: Digital wavetable + Noise Source
- 4 input Digital Ring Modulator
- 8 Pole Multi-Mode Dual Peak Filter
- VCA with soft and hard clipping distortion
- 4 ADAHSR Envelopes with variable shape
- 3 LFO with key-sync and delay
- Modulation Adders, multipliers, lag, contouring....
- Full MIDI interface
- User selectable CV In and Out
- 100 user patches and built-in standard patches
- Bright OLED graphic display
- Shows the details of whatever knob moved or button pressed
- Quick access to Save and Load patches
- Quick Access to the Modifiers
- Setup MIDI. SYSEX, Poly Modes
- Combine and shape normal modulation sources to create new ones
- Add, Average, Multiply, Invert
- Min/Max, Quantify,Limit, Switch
- Lag and Shape Contouring
- Link knobs and route CC to parameters
Read more on the official product page at artisanelectronicinstruments.com
Check out the full specs in our database entry: