MBS-100 - is a monophonic bass synthesizer inspired by synthesizers produced in the soviet era times while having the flexibility, MIDI control and compact package of the 21st century. It has 19 knobs, 3 switches and 4 buttons with which you can control the parameters of the sound and MIDI.
- Method of synthesis – hybrid analog-digital synthesis;
- Voltage-controlled digital oscillators (VCDO) - two, each with four waveforms: saw, square, pulse 1 (25% rate), pulse 2 (10% rate).
Note: Pulse 1 and 2 are similar to PMW but are fixed similar to «Aelita», «Polivoks» synthesizers for e.g.
Octave ranges - 3 octaves for OSC1 and 5 octaves for OSC2.
- Voltage Controlled Filter (VCF) - fully analog 12 db/oct low pass filter with cutoff and resonance parameters;
- Envelope Generators (ADSR) – two;
- Voltage Controlled Amplifier (VCA) – one, fully analog distortion effect selection switch;
- Low frequency oscillator (LFO) - one with two waveform options (square and triangle) to control the VCF.
- MIDI interface - MIDI In, MIDI Thru (16 channels + Omni);
- Audio output - one mix output (mono 6.3 mm jack);
- Controls - 19 knobs, 3 switches, 4 buttons and 11 LED indicators;
- Case: durable steel case with wooden cheeks;