MBS-100 - is a monophonic bass synthesizer inspired by synthesizers produced in the soviet era times while having the flexibility, MIDI control and compact package of the 21st century. It has 19 knobs, 3 switches and 4 buttons with which you can control the parameters of the sound and MIDI.
- Method of synthesis – hybrid analog-digital synthesis;
- Voltage-controlled digital oscillators (VCDO) - two, each with four waveforms: saw, square, pulse 1 (25% rate), pulse 2 (10% rate).
Note: Pulse 1 and 2 are similar to PMW but are fixed similar to «Aelita», «Polivoks» synthesizers for e.g.
Octave ranges - 3 octaves for OSC1 and 5 octaves for OSC2.
- Voltage Controlled Filter (VCF) - fully analog 12 db/oct low pass filter with cutoff and resonance parameters;
- Envelope Generators (ADSR) – two;
- Voltage Controlled Amplifier (VCA) – one, fully analog distortion effect selection switch;
- Low frequency oscillator (LFO) - one with two waveform options (square and triangle) to control the VCF.
- MIDI interface - MIDI In, MIDI Thru (16 channels + Omni);
- Audio output - one mix output (mono 6.3 mm jack);
- Controls - 19 knobs, 3 switches, 4 buttons and 11 LED indicators;
- Case: durable steel case with wooden cheeks;
Type: Analog, Digital
Waveforms: Pulse, Pulse Variable, Saw Up, Square
Osc Modulation: LFO, Sync Hard, Velocity
Evelope Paramerters: Attack, Decay, Sustain, Release
Types: 12dB Slope (2-pole), Low Pass
Filter Modulation: Envelope, LFO, Pitch Wheel, Velocity
LFO Parameters: Square, Triangle
Polyphony & Tuning
Case Details: Steel case with wooden sides
Controls: Buttons, Knobs, Switches
Display Type: LED
Dimensions (WxDxH): L30 x W16 x H8 (cm)
Weight: 1 kg
Audio Output Connections: 1/4" Phone Jack, Mono Out
Audio Output Count: 1
MIDI Ports: IN, THRU
Power: 220v adapter 9 VAC (included).
Year Released: 2017
Manuals & Documents
Retail Street Price
: 449 Euros - convert