WHAT IS IT A recording device with loop switch, pitch control knob,1/8" output and a DIY music box . Handmade in USA. Dallas TX.
THE STORY Roll over Beethoven. We took an old school music box that allows you to write your own "piano rolls" and added full record, loop , and pitch shift capabilities to this baby. That's right, punch a blank piano roll (comes with pre-pumped Happy Birthday, 6 blank rolls, and a hole punch), crank it through you the music box and record your tune. Get creative!
3.5 year-old whose first word was, “DIY”
design-savvy friend who has almost everything
teen who is ready for more noise
sound studio "secret weapon"
HOW IT WORKS
1. Punch your piano roll with pump included.
2. Insert your roll into the music box.
3. Hold the Red record button and talk into the microphone on the top.
4. Toggle the switch to the right, you can playback your recording one time.
5. Switch to the left for continuous play.
6. Press the Black playback/ stop button to hear your recording.
7. Go bananas turning the pitch shift knob for sounds you thought only an aliens could make.
Note: Don't turn the knob past the resistance points. Beware of jealous musician friends in the area.
Osc Modulation: Input, Knob, Sequencer
+ Up to 30 seconds record time
Polyphony & Tuning
Patches RAM: 1
+ Punch tape
+ Hand-crank tempo control
Case Details: Handmade with sustainable wood box
Controls: Buttons, Knobs, Switches
Dimensions (WxDxH): 3 x 3.5 x 2 inches
Audio Output Connections: 1/8" Phone Jack, Mono Out
Audio Output Count: 1
Inputs: 1 x mono microphone
Power: 2 x AAA batteries
Year Released: 2017
Manuals & Documents